How to Submit to an Assignment
"Publishing" is NOT the same as "Submitting"
After you have finished your entire portfolio, you will need to submit your portfolio into the assignment system on this site.
**Follow all directions below carefully!**
1. Save and Publish every module and page in your portfolio.
2. Click into the "Portfolio Tools" menu at the top of your screen and select "Submit".
3. Click on the title of the appropriate assignment.
4. Click in the circle next to your portfolio's title to select all pages (green circles with checks show selected pages). Then click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If you see "Draft" next to any page, cancel the submission and publish that page. Then start this process over again.
5. If your submission is successful, you will see a submission confirmation screen (with an "Undo" option) that lists all the pages you submitted to the assignment. If you do NOT see a confirmation screen, repeat the steps above.